Friday 18 May 2012

Yesterday's news

♫ Dreamtale – Payback

I've been lazy again, and will only update very shortly about yesterday's musical event. Otherwise I'm in a hurry, I should get going very soon... But I will type fast!

Yesterday we went to see three bands playing live; Force Majeure, Dreamtale and SpellBlast. Seems like something you've already heard of, huh? Yes, already saw FM and DT recently. And talked about SpellBlast coming here. Well, there we went, and had a blast, pun intended.

I didn't take any photos of Dreamtale or Force Majeure because, well, I only had my cell phone with me again and the venue was the same too, I was standing in the middle of the front row again... The photos would have been exactly the same! I took a few of SpellBlast though, and they suck in quality.

Had no time to take photos of my outfit, being busy preparing a dinner for two (although I hate cooking), but I took a few random shots anyway to share with you.


I finally put on a pair of thights I had bought quite a while ago and let them wait for warmer weather. I had been unaware of how pretty the lacy pattern would be, so I had to take a photo of them before I manage to rip them. Usually that happens quite fast with fancy thights... 


Lately, I've been fighting eyeliners, getting frustrated and occasionally impressed by different products. If someone is interested, I could write a blog post about these issues.



Anyway, the night was very enjoyable! Good live music, and Dreamtale (which I saw for the third time within two months) played my favorite tracks too. Thus, I probably lost my voice. Already did after SpellBlast, who played second.

As yesterday was Ascension Day, I had a day off work, but would basically have had a work day today. However, we decided to keep the office closed today, which was perfect for me since the night went on late again. And the weekend will be rather busy too, let's see if I can post about it... Anyway, I really gotta hurry now, exercise calling! So long!

10 comments:

  1. Olin katsomassa näitä samaisia bändejä keskiviikkona Turussa ja hyvin kaikki kolme vetivät keikkansa :) Kuitenkin ehdottomaksi suosikiksi nousi SpellBlast <3 Huomasin, että sinäkin olit saanut kuvia vain SpellBlastista kuten minäkin :D En huomannut ollenkaan ottaa noista kahdesta muusta kuvia :/
    On muuten upea meikki sinulla tuossa kuvassa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SpellBlast oli itselle tosiaan yksi iso syy mennä tuonne, kun olin niitä aiemmin kuunnellut jo. Silti Dreamtale vei voiton, on ollut monta hyvää keikkaa jo lyhyessä ajassa. En tosiaan jaksanut kuvata Forcea ja Dreamtalea tällä kertaa, kun pari kuukautta sitten samoilla mestoilla samasta kohtaa keikat katselin, ja kännykällä ei muutenkaan kuvien laatu päätä huimaa. Ja laiska ei jaksa ottaa kunnon kameraa.
      Ja paljon kiitoksia! :3

      Delete
  2. OMG, the most fabulous tights ever!! I bought a pair a few months back that have various lacy things going on, but never can figure out what to wear them with. And yes please to the post on your eyeliner trials! I have a liquid I'm fairly happy with, but it's not waterproof and I wish it was... But the waterproof ones I've tried stay shiny and I don't care for that either. Have you found any waterproof liquid liners that are matte finish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really think so too! When I bought them and they were in the package I could only see the shin pattern and thought it would be similar all the way up, but was positively surprised by the change on thighs.
      Wish I had found a perfect matte waterproof eyeliner, but still looking for one! Recently I came across a sturdy product which stays and stays, but it had a glossy finish which I didn't like much.

      Delete
  3. yes please do an eyeliner post. i do have found 'the' perfect one for me but you never know ^^...

    good you enjoyed your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I will write one. :> It's quite an important topic anyway! :D

      Delete
  4. Sukkahousujen kanssa on aina sama juttu. Mitä hienommat ja hauraammat, sitä varmemmin repeävät.
    Eyeliner-postaus olisi kyllä hyvää luettavaa, jos raaskisit sellaisen raapustaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niinpä – sillä ei tee mieli investoida kalliiden merkkien hienoihin kuoseihin, kun tuskin ne sen paremmin kestävät. 20 deniiriä taitaa olla 20 deniiriä, maksoi siitä 5 e tai 20 e.
      Eiköhän se eyeliner-postauskin ole tulossa. :>

      Delete
  5. Ihana luomiväri ! :) Muutenkin tosi upea meikki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! :> Grimasin luomiväreillä saa paljon kivaa aikaan.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...