Saturday 28 May 2011

The future's in the air

♫ Alestorm – Pirate Song
"The wind of change blows straight
Into the face of time
Like a stormwind that will ring
The freedom bell for peace of mind"
Wind of Change by Scorpions. A fine song, and those lyrics might suit this moment. However, I'll quote the song I'm listening to at the moment:
"And if I could go back and make my amends, I'd make all those mistakes again."
This said, I apologize for  the lack of updates, I've been "busy". Don't know exactly with what, though I've been looking for a new apartment – and now I think I've found one, although I don't yet have a contract. Yet it was promised to me already, and it's nice, and in the city center.

And today I graduated! Woah, had a hectic spring (and pretty much a whole year) but I guess it was worth it, considering that I managed to graduate in time. (Though... not that it'd matter much. It's not the pace but the quality or something.)
In other words, I'm a Bachelor of Culture and Arts now, i.e. a media artist specializing in visual design. And life goes on, on Monday I will go to work like I did yesterday, the day before yesterday...



I won't be celebrating much today. I've been thinking of organizing a party for my friends once I've moved – a combined graduation and housewarming party. I promised my parents they could visit me tomorrow. (And I feel a bit bad for not inviting them to today's ceremony as they would have liked to be there. However, I wasn't sure I'd go myself either – but then I figured I have to, because otherwise I would have had to go get my diploma there on a weekday, and I couldn't have done that because of work. If the party had been held at my school campus, I would gladly have invited my parents there. Now the ceremony was rather umm... a waste of time, at the school's main campus (a building I don't know) with lots and lots of people I didn't know and only a handful of such that I did know. No important teachers and only two "class" mates...)

I hope I will soon have more time to write, although moving will be time-consuming for sure. It's not that I'd be running out of ideas, not at all! I'll most likely go see Pirates of the Caribbean – On Stranger Tides soon and write about it then. And I've been about to write a post of Sleepy Hollow too. I have some clothes I want to babble about, and maybe with all the moving I'll get to home decor too. Though I can barely take any photos of my current apartment anymore, there's already a big cardboard box on the floor, filled with my books... Bloody hell, at least I won't be carrying that box anywhere! So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...