Saturday 2 April 2011

I maimed the Funnybones

♫ Ultravox – Man Of Two Worlds

So I joined the skeleton gang and purchased a pair of Kreepsville skeleton hand hair pins. Ha! I don't care much if they're somewhat popular among certain scenes at the moment – however, they're bizarre and piratey enough to my taste.

Since those were not the only thing I purchased at the same time, I shall probably continue about this later...Right now I'm either too busy or too lazy to take many photos, especially any good ones. And the following picture, which shows off the pins though, also demonstrates why I shouldn't be photographing random items...


So yeah, I look like an exhausted graphic designer and funnily enough, that's basically what I am at the moment. I suggest you don't ask what I'm drawing there, although I can say it's related to my thesis work. :D (It may not seem credible, and I'm afraid it won't seem credible to the examiner either.)

Although I didn't create this blog for personal ranting, I feel like stating that... uh, I'm so very exhausted. And have been for a while too. My thesis work is making me wither. It's been busy at work too – I'd say it's just good, but this is the worst time for me now. On Wednesday I was at work for eleven hours! (And I have to point out it was a client who'd screwed up things...) It may be almost normal for some people – I guess my father's weekend shifts are always at least that long. But probably not equally hectic all along. The thesis work stress is making me particularly vulnerable to any other kind of stress, which I could endure rather well otherwise.

Enough with that. Who is familiar with the Funnybones I mentioned in the headline? It's an awesome cartoon! I used to love it when I was a kid! The opening theme is epic! :D That'd be something all goth parents should make their children watch.

Although I'm busy and almost screwed, I'm going to an 80's party tomorrow. It is, after all, my favourite event in the city, and I guess I need and probably deserve a few hours off this stress. It'd be easier to enjoy it if the worst stress was already over, but well... It cannot be helped now. Though, if everything goes well, I may have something nice to look forward to after most of the deadlines... And finally, one good and danceable song from the 80's – something that I'd wish to hear at the party! Divine – You think you're a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...